Multi-Genre Swirled Pop for the Independent Minded
Mary Lemanski started her professional music career at age 11, playing pipe organ. For the past 16 years, Mary has released her original music on the Internet. In 2004, she placed runner-up in the Song of the Year Contest, had a Top 10 Hit on Broadjam.com's New Wave charts, and performed at the One World Festival in St. Cloud, MN. In 2005, she was showcased at Earth Mother Mind Jam in Tempe, AZ, the Putt Putt Pub Crawl in St. Louis, MO, and the Millennium Music Conference in Harrisburg, PA. In May 2006, Mary won honorable mention in the R&B/Hip-Hop category of the Song of the Year Contest. In 2010, Mary Lemanski released her first full-length CD, "Eclectic." Since releasing "Eclectic," Mary has performed at Six Flags Great America and was a Semi-Finalist in the 2011 Song of the Year songwriting contest. She was also a Regional Winner in Flavorpill's A Band Apart competition and was featured on the Chicago Regional Winners mixtape. In 2012, Mary released, "Speechless," an album of instrumentals in various genres. She is currently working on finishing up recording a 5-song EP with her band, Mary & The Immaculate Rejections, as well as writing for her third full-length solo release.
Mary earned a Music/Business Administration degree from Millikin University, a certification in audio engineering from the Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, and an MBA in e-Business from the University of Phoenix. She is the Director of Operations and the Chicago & Springfield, IL coordinator for Songsalive!, an international songwriting organization. Mary has worked widely in the music industry, including Epitaph Records, BMG Entertainment, Clear Channel Radio, Razormaid.com, and Rhino Staging. Mary has done songwriting, marketing, and image consultation for many record labels and individual artists. She wrote columns for GoGirlsMusic.com and LooseyLucy's Headquarters and opened for Marky Ramone & the Speed Kings, D.I., and Val Emmich. Mary is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers (ASCAP), as well as the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS). In addition to performing her original music, Mary is available for hire to perform classical, jazz standards, showtunes, and pop. Her other interests include spending time with her family, acting, dance, writing, and reading.
1) Mary & The Immaculate Rejections will be performing on Friday, July 31st at 8 PM at Circle A (http://circle-a-cafe.org/) in Milwaukee, WI. More information at www.immaculaterejections.com.
2) Mary Lemanski will be performing on Wednesday, August 5th at 9 PM at the Melody Inn (http://melodyindy.com/) in Indianapolis, IN.
3) Mary Lemanski will be performing on Wednesday, August 19th at 8 PM at Star Bar (http://chicagostarbar.com/) in Chicago Ridge, IL.
4) Mary Lemanski will be performing Saturday, October 3rd at 10 PM at The Park House (http://parkhousepgh.com/) in Pittsburgh, PA.
5) Mary Lemanski will be performing Saturday, October 17th at 6 PM at The Electric Brew (http://theelkhartbrew.com) in Elkhart, IN.
|Mary & The Immaculate Rejections - You're My #1 (Demo for New Album)|
|File Size:||2720 kb|