Multi-Genre Swirled Pop for the Independent Minded
Mary Lemanski started her professional music career at age 11, playing pipe organ. For the past 17 years, Mary has released her original music on the Internet. In 2004, she placed runner-up in the Song of the Year Contest, had a Top 10 Hit on Broadjam.com's New Wave charts, and performed at the One World Festival in St. Cloud, MN. In 2005, she was showcased at Earth Mother Mind Jam in Tempe, AZ, the Putt Putt Pub Crawl in St. Louis, MO, and the Millennium Music Conference in Harrisburg, PA. In May 2006, Mary won honorable mention in the R&B/Hip-Hop category of the Song of the Year Contest. In 2010, Mary Lemanski released her first full-length CD, "Eclectic." Since releasing "Eclectic," Mary has performed at Six Flags Great America and was a Semi-Finalist in the 2011 Song of the Year songwriting contest. She was also a Regional Winner in Flavorpill's A Band Apart competition and was featured on the Chicago Regional Winners mixtape. In 2012, Mary released, "Speechless," an album of instrumentals in various genres. She recently released a 5-song EP with her band, Mary & The Immaculate Rejections, and is currently writing for her third full-length solo release.
Mary earned a Music/Business Administration degree from Millikin University, a certification in audio engineering from the Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, and an MBA in e-Business from the University of Phoenix. She is the Director of Operations and the Chicago & Springfield, IL coordinator for Songsalive!, an international songwriting organization. Mary has worked widely in the music industry, including Epitaph Records, BMG Entertainment, Clear Channel Radio, Razormaid.com, and Rhino Staging. She has done songwriting, marketing, and image consultation for many record labels and individual artists. She has written columns for GoGirlsMusic.com, LooseyLucy's Headquarters, and Music Connection Magazine and has opened for Marky Ramone & the Speed Kings, D.I., and Val Emmich. Mary is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers (ASCAP), as well as the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS). Her other interests include spending time with her family, acting, dance, writing, visual art, and reading.
Please take 2 seconds and vote for Mary to play Milwaukee Summerfest. You just click "Vote" and confirm. That's it!
1) Mary will be performing on Saturday, June 11th at 11:30 PM at Evangeline's (www.evangelinesstl.com) in St. Louis, MO.
2) Mary will be performing on Sunday, June 12th at 2:00 PM at Californos Westport (www.californos.com) in Kansas City, MO.
3) Mary will be performing on Tuesday, June 14th at 8:00 PM at the Mesa Theater & Club (mesatheater.com) in Grand Junction, CO.
4) Mary will be performing on Wednesday, June 15th at 7:00 PM at the Corrales Bistro & Brewery (cbbistro.com) in Corrales, NM.
5) Mary will be performing on Thursday, June 16th at 9:00 PM at The 806 Coffee + Lounge (www.the806.com) in Amarillo, TX.
6) Mary will be performing on Friday, June 17th at 5:00 PM at the Cherrywood Coffeehouse (cherrywoodcoffeehouse.com) in Austin, TX.